Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hatten Passer; Bjørn Torske

Yesterday I said that I found a whistling song on the blog Aurgasm, so I had the incredible idea to search for others whistling songs in there! It took me one day to think about it... huhu

Today’s post is about a Norwegian guy called Bjørn Torske, who works as a house music producer, according to his article in Wikipedia. As it seems, Torske has not website nor MySpace account.

Because I didn’t hear his sound yet, I’ll copy and paste what the guys from Aurgasm said:

Given that he hails from a country where the sun barely sets during the summer months, it’s not hard to understand how Norwegian producer and artist Bjørn Torske was able to create Feil Knapp, an engaging collection of blissful summer electronica.


No comments:

Post a Comment