Saturday, October 30, 2010

We Burn; Helloween

Tomorrow is Halloween! Nothing better than post two songs about this German power metal band this weekend!


A friend of mine pointed me to this whistling song yesterday and it took me to connect the name of the band with the holiday. But when I finally did, it fitted like a glove.

Helloween is the mother-band of the power metal, a melodic style of heavy metal. My friend said that the vocalist doesn't sing and scream in falsetto, that's his true voice... oO

This whistling song is in the 1996 album "The Time of the Oath". It was composed by Andi Deris, the current vocalist.

The whistling here is the worstest I ever heard! It's tuneless, poorly whistled... hear it! I won't say anything, just click and suffer!!! ahahaha

Climb down my pile
And again to the beat of my heart
You're so exciting
Take all the soul
I will give you as much as you want
Control my feelings
Higher, much higher
Unbounded fire
Closer, much closer
Close to the core
We burn, we burn
I contaminate you
I like to pollute you with my G-g-generations
Look in my eyes
And we melt into on yearning mind
We climb the stages
Higher, much higher
Unbounded fire
Closer, much closer
Close to the core
We burn, we burn
Insanity, insanity
Never set me free




1 comment: