Sunday, February 21, 2010

Creep; Richard Cheese

While Thom Yorke and his band don't feature a whistling song — to my delight —, I give to you a cover version of the song “Creep”, by the band Richard Cheese & Lounge Against the Machine.

This band is a musical ensemble that performs covers as numbers comedy with sucessful songs. They describe theirselves like “Sinatra singing Radiohead”, imagine that and “and you've got Dick”. They also covered The White Stripes, Michael Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Linkin Park... It's very funny, you have to listen others Richard Cheese covers.

The band's current members are Mark Jonathan Davis (as the leader-singer Richard Cheese), the pianist and keyboarder Noel Melanio (as Bobby Ricotta), Brian Fishler (Frank Feta) playing drums and percussion and Billy Bleau on the bass.

Tomorrow I'll post another cover song made and whistled by Rick Cheese and his guys. See you there!

Spoken:
You know folks, I was talking with my honey the other day, my Pablo Honey, I said to her, I said, "Pablo Honey", I said, I said, "You go to my head...my Radiohead."
OK Computer!

Sung:
When you were here before
I couldn't look you in the eye.
You're just like an angel.
Your skin makes me cry.

You float like a feather
In a beautiful world.
I wish I was special.
You're so frickin' special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the heck am I doing here?
I don't belong here.
No, no, no, no!

I don't care if it hurts
I just want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a matching soul

I want you to notice
When I'm not here
You're so frickin' special.
I wish I was special.

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the heck am I doing here?
I don't belong here.
No, no, no, no!

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so very special
I'll have that special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
What the heck am I doing here?
I don't belong here.

I'm a creep, I'm a nutjob
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here...
I don't belong here.

Fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable, not drinking too much, a pig in a cage on antibiotics!

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment